Customisable tours to suit your taste. Our private tours allow your group to have an educated guide all to yourselves.
The walking tour focuses on the historical, cultural, and architectural heritage of Edinburgh.
- Duration: 3 hours
- Schedule: 10 am and 2 pm daily
- Departure Point: Usher Hall
Many of the historical sites of interest in Edinburgh are covered, including the world-famous Royal Mile. You also visit inside the beautiful St Giles Cathedral. The tour ends at the world-famous National Galleries of Scotland. This intimate Edinburgh walking tour ties together history, culture, and provides insider information from the Usher family, who gave Scotland’s capital Usher Hall – also where our tour begins.
Our Edinburgh Tour
- Our public tours always have a maximum of 10 guests per tour to ensure an engaging experience for all.
- The starting point for our tours is outside the central entrance of the Usher Hall in Lothian Road, unless agreed otherwise with the customer. More details will be in the booking confirmation email.
- Please bring your booking confirmation with you.
- Purchase a gift voucher today and redeem for a tour on a later date. Experiences are the best gifts!
- Summer Evening Tours
During the summer, we offer 2-hour evening tours starting at 6 pm daily.
Summer Evening Rates
Type Price Adult £20.00 Youth £13.50 Child Free